Medan Video Laryngoscopy- Changes your point of view
Developed specifically for the challenges faced in this area of expertise
Especially designed for children’s anesthesia, adapted to the anatomy of the child
High quality for a reasonable price.
The innovative video laryngoscope is specially designed for use in conventional procedures as well as for the more challenging intubation procedures. The rotational capabilities of the camera provide ease of viewing from many different positions. Our video laryngoscopes come with disposable blades which provide you with greater security and comfort at an affordable price.
- In all situations in which intubation is necessary, both in clinical and in trauma situations
- In conventional and more challenging procedures in which currently a direct laryngoscopy is used
- In training and practice this replaces the necessity of "looking over their shoulder"
- Better view of passage of the endotracheal tube
- Reduces the risk of esophageal intubation
- Contributes to the training of intubation procedures
- Shortens time for intubation in challenging procedures
- Rotating screen; the screen can tilt forward and backward; as well as rotate
- Promotes an atraumatic intubation
- Fog free intubation
- Photo-/ video recording
- Rechargeable battery
- Metal handle
- Highly transparent blade for optimum visibility
- Two models: for children and for adults
- Two blade types per model (comparable with Mac 1,2,3 and 4)
Two different size of blades available for each model